Friday, August 28, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

JULY 16th - Vegas Baby!

We woke up in Hurricane Utah and drove 2 hours to get to Vegas. We parked at Treasure Island, walked the strip, went to Caesar's Palace, and shopped around. We only played the slots for a little bit, because Ryan and I aren't really into that kind of thing. We ate at the Bellagio buffet which was amazing! I ate truffle mushrooms for the first time ever, and we had crab legs (among other delicious things)! It was SO hot that we didn't really want to walk around to much, so we headed to New York New York because we had tickets to see Zumanity (a Cirque du Soleil show) there. That was the highlight of the Vegas trip. It was so good that we didn't want it to end! At night it was easier to walk outside because it really cools down. However, we didn't want to stay the night there so we got in the car and headed to Los Angeles to Ramzy's house.

P.S. - I wanted to see Vegas, but I did not want to support the unsustainable practices that Vegas holds so we tried to limit our spending there. It wasn't easy... Vegas is pretty fun! However, I don't think I will be going back any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment